Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions which constitute the agreement between Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap and you.
You must provide complete and accurate details at the time of making your purchase.
You must enter the correct delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
All prices quoted on the website are in Australian dollars. We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the website from time to time and without notice to you.
Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap will only accept payment for the products via Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and direct bank transfer. After you make payment for your order, you will receive a transaction confirmation email, which confirms receipt of your order.
Processing of orders
We process orders business days which are Monday-Friday and exclude public holidays in NSW. If you purchase any of the products on a non-business day, we will process the order on the next business day.
Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap only ships to destinations within Australia. Orders are usually shipped within 24hrs of receiving cleared funds for our order. However, orders may be shipped within 72hrs of receiving cleared funds during peak times such as Christmas.
We cannot guarantee delivery times; however you should receive your delivery within 3-5 days.
Please contact us if you require insurance so we can discuss options and any additional cost.
Once we have processed and sent your order, you will receive a tracking number and you can then track your order via Australia Post website.
Cancellation of Orders
Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the products subject to your order. We will contact you should this occur. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense, or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
Products missing from an order
Should a product be missing from an order, please contact us with the order number and product name you ordered and we will investigate accordingly.
By agreeing to these purchase and shipping terms, you also consent to receive further electronic communications from us in relation to the Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap business, including information relating to products, competitions, promotions, special offers and any other commercial message.
You can at any time, unsubscribe from receiving electronic commercial messages from us.
Returns & Exchange Policy
We will offer a refund only if we are unable to replace the defective goods and if we are contacted within 48 hours of receiving the item. No refunds are offered after 48 hours but instead a store credit. We do not offer a refund if you have changed your mind about your order, however, we are able to offer a store credit. Delivery and shipping costs are non-refundable. If an item is to be returned, the return shipping cost will be at the customer’s expense and items must be unused and in its original condition.
What information we collect
We collect a range of information from our customers that is directly related to the products you choose. The kind of personal information we collect can include: name, contact details, location, demographic information like gender, age, relationship status and so on, products you are interested in, where you shop, what you buy.
How We Collect Information
As much as possible we collect information directly from our customers. We do this in a number of ways, including when you:
- provide us with personal information over the phone or through personal mobile computing devices, like smart phones and tablets;
- fill out forms; or
- submit your personal details through our website.
Using Personal Information
We use personal information to better understand our customers’ interests and needs, to complete purchase transactions and layby orders and to offer an ever-improving, quality range of products.
We use personal information in the following ways:
- Provide, deliver, source, administer, improve and personalise our products and services;
- Process payments and provide refunds and discounts;
- Enable our third party service providers to provide us with IT products and services, carry out product investigations, data processing, data analysis, business consulting, auditing, archiving, printing, delivery and mailing services;
- Provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information;
- Personalising our customers' shopping experience, including, where appropriate, identifying individuals;
- Communicating with our customers, including product recalls and responding to queries and complaints;
- Fraud prevention, including services regarding the protection of our customers’ information, eg. credit card information;
- Develop and expand our operations to better suit our customers’ needs, such as planning for future store locations;
- Maintaining and keeping our customers' information current and as accurate as possible.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
- Our service providers, including IT service providers, major delivery companies, and third party fulfilment contractors;
- Our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Payment system operators and financial institutions; and
- Government agencies.
We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access or use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions please contact us
Last updated 16th July 2015