Goat Milk Soap
- Ellacoldi Goats Milk Soap is gentle and highly recommended for all skin types and ages.
- Milk is obtained from our own dairy goats. We milk on our farm twice daily.
- Our Goats Milk Soap not only moisturises but also adds protein, minerals, alpha hydroxy acids and vitamins A & B to your skin. It is high in selenium which is a good antioxidant for the skin. Lactic acid in soap acts as a natural exfoliant and leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Our Goats Milk Soap is made by hand in small batches for ultimate freshness and quality. It is handcrafted so no two bars are exactly alike.
- Ellacoldi soap contains no synthetic fragrant oil, no water, no powdered milk or pasteurised supermarket milk and no artificial colouring.
- Goats Milk Soap is often recommended for people suffering from skin conditions such as Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis and Acne. Our soap is gentle even on the most sensitive skin types.
- Ellacoldi Soap contains natural ingredients and 100% farm fresh milk obtained from our own dairy goat herd.
- Our creamy lather comes from our careful choice of skin nurturing oils
- In Australia, soap makers need to be registered with NICNAS to legally sell their handmade soap. Our registration number is 10006.